Friday, February 28, 2014

Berry Frozen Yogurt

I used to go to frozen yogurt places a lot, you know, those places where you think "wow, they only charge you for what you get! I can save money!" And then you pile your cup full and it costs $7. . . Oops.

Anyway, I successfully made some frozen yogurt that tastes VERY similar to the expensive kind, but is super easy and cheap!


I used:

1 cup of yogurt (homemade, but any high quality yogurt with only cultured milk will work.)
8 strawberries
Approximately 1/4 cup blueberries
A teensy bit of honey (do it how you like it)

Throw it all in the blender until it is chunk-free. If you used frozen fruit, you could probably eat it right now, but if you want a better texture, put it in an ice cream freezer like I did and let it go!

So easy. So yummy. So healthy. My 2 year old was thrilled that "ice cream" was part of lunch ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment